Welcome 2020-2021 Season!
We are so looking forward to the amazing turn out this year, once the snow starts to come that is! Below are some updates on membership for this year.
Note: To check current trail conditions and grooming updates scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the ‘leave a comment’ button. For instructions on how to leave a comment continue to the end of this page.
To join the club or renew your membership – click here
- Membership forms and e-transfer payments can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a new membership drop-off location: Breathe Bikes at 1960 Quilchena Avenue. Owner Travis Fehr is our new membership coordinator. Merritt and area residents can now drop off membership forms with payments and pick up membership tags. Tags will still be mailed to out-of-town members.
- Day Use Fee– ski trails are available for day use, $10 fee per person. Please pay the fee at the boxes provided at trailheads, Thanks!
- Breathe Bikes also offers a free ski rental or ski wax to new Nicola Nordic members – check it out: Breathe Bikes
Some important changes at the Kane Valley trails:
- Skiers with dogs are now allowed on two trails – the usual Matthews Loop (and the Chute access) and now also on Aspen between P5 and P6 (Please don’t take dogs on to any of the adjacent trails)
- There are now signs for the snowshoe trails – PLEASE DO NOT SNOWSHOE ON THE GROOMED SKI TRAILS.
For instructions on how to leave a comment click here.